DotStream.tv respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. dotstream.tv will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement committed using the dotstream.tv service. We take copyright violation very seriously and will vigorously protect the rights of legal copyright owners.
If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof, and you believe that any content streaming through dotstream.tv infringes your copyrights, then we need you to send us a proper notification. A proper notification MUST have following information.
- Identify yourself as either:
- State your contact information, including your TRUE NAME, street address, telephone number, and email address.
- Identify the copyrighted work that you believe is being infringed, or if a large number of works are appearing at a single website, a representative list of the works.
- Identify the material that you claim is infringing your copyrighted work, to which you are requesting that disable access over the World Wide Web.
- Identify the material by its URL(s).
- State that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agents, or the law.
- State that the information in the notice is accurate, under penalty of perjury.
a: The owner of a copyrighted work(s), or
b: A person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.